Team Fitness Workouts
Fitness Workouts in Menlo Park and Los Altos
Team Fitness is a highly successful morning fitness workout program. Our effective 60-minute sessions not only build strength, endurance, and overall health, but they are addictive and fun. If you want to build strength, increase endurance, lose weight, change your shape, have fun, and enjoy the process, come see how.
We invite you to try us for a free week. Please check the schedule or send us an email.
Why Choose Team Fitness?
When members get the results they want and really enjoy the process, they stay. In September 2016 our average Team Fitness membership exceeded 10 years which is the best we know of in the area – by far. So come get a fresh start or take a look at a program that has really helped members just like you be successful for over 25 years.
Early morning workouts
Team Fitness has provided expert physical training and local coaching for professional and family minded members for over 25 years. Our focus is to get you into shape and keep you in shape. Here are the essentials and what you can expect.
- Get fit quickly and safely
- An extremely broad range of fitness modes to maximize your cross training and keep it interesting
- Coed, women only, and men’s basketball classes all before work or after morning school drop
- Build strength and endurance, lose weight, change shape, and enjoy the process
- Attend 3-6 times a week with all ability levels welcome
- A Team Fitness unique mix of fun, variety, and camaraderie that keep members attending for years
The average Team Fitness membership is over 10 years.
Schedule a week of free workouts
Start right away. Call or email to let us know which location, day, and time you choose to start your free trial week – that’s all it takes. Try any locations and any times for a week on us. Within a week you’ll know, and within weeks you’ll start seeing the results. Send an email to schedule your free workouts, or call Head Coach Tom Gordon at (877) 751-5100 x3.